Tuesday, July 15, 2008

'ello puppet!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. I hope it won't make you bored, sad, or angry! My main interest is to make you hungry and ready to try some new foods!
I don't have a set time of when I'm going to update this but I plan on posting at least once a week. The posts will most likely have a title consisting of the restaurant/eatery name and then the post will talk about where I ate, what I had, how it was, and if I'll ever order it again. Also I'll be peppering in posts of my latest forays into the culinary world from the perspective of the chef! I love cooking (despise cleaning up afterwards) and am always attempting new recipes. Feel free to comment back on what you thought of the post/critique, ways I could make it better, things you've experienced at a certain restaurant, or just whatever comes to your mind.
Happy Eating!
"Chef" Slade

No comments: